Engineering & Installation (E&I)
Ki, LLC has over 10 years of experience engineering, integrating, and installing mission-critical electronic systems on Navy, Coast Guard, and Military Sealift Command ships and at U.S. government facilities worldwide. Ki specializes in the fielding of and technical support to Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems. As our military forces have moved toward more “jointness”, Ki has proven its capabilities with the installation of a number of Command andControl (C2) centers, responding to significant requirements for video walls, voice and data communications, secure and nonsecure networks, video conferencing, intrusion detection systems, and customized security systems. Ki’s workforce comprises highly experienced engineers, technicians, and trades personnel, with the proper security clearances to deliver engineering and integration services in the most secure environments.
Our capabilities include certifications in air-blown fiber solutions, quality assurance, welding, and nondestructive testing (NDT), and we have resident instructors in fiber and copper connectorization, shipboard cableway management, and Fire Watch certification. All of this is accomplished under the auspices of an OSHA-compliant safety program and an ISO-compliant, NAVSEA-approved quality management system.
Advisory & Assistance Services
Ki, LLC improves customer-organization efficiencies for executing managerial and operational systems.
- Management and professional support services
- Provide assistance, advice, and training to manage and operate organizations, activities, and systems
- Support program management, logistics, data collection, performance auditing, and administrative and technical support
- Studies, analyses, and evaluations
- Provide analytic assessment and evaluation to support policy, decision making, management, and administration
- Support research and development, modeling, methodology development, and modification
- Engineering and technical services
- Provide systems engineering and technical direction
- Support program office and acquisition activities for system operation and maintenance.